Promotion valid from 01-10-2019 to 31-12-2019.
2XU's new generation in compression technology that combines PWX FLEX (70D) fabrics with PWX PESO (105D) fabrics. MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) technology is a revolutionary system specially designed to provide greater support of major muscle tissues and tendons so that compression is increased and more effective avoiding athlete fatigue and muscle trauma.
It also helps in muscle recovery after exercising.
2XU Elite MCS Compression Shorts Shorts Black | Golden logo
- Material: 72% nylon, 28% elastane
- High glow fibers for greater dryness. Absorb moisture from skin to outside of fabric
- Lycra INVISTA for greater fit, support and recovery.
- Greater flexibility for convenience
- Waist grip for a secure and adjustable fit
- Flat seams to help minimize irritation
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odor
- Solar protection
This technology features pressure regulated across all garments to offer performance advantages during and after exercise. By improving circulation through increased venous function, it sends more oxygenated blood to the muscles that need it most. At the same time, the components created by exercise, such as lactic acid, are expelled from the muscles to reduce fatigue and decrease recovery time.
PWX FLEX 70D on front panels combined with MCS (quadriceps focused)
Powerful compression for abductors, quadriceps and shin. Maximum muscle protection.
PWX WEIGHT 105D on rear panels with MCS (focused on calf)
Powerful compression to protect the muscles of the buttocks, hamstrings and calves. Maximum muscle protection.